Why choose an APSA Agent
- All agents named within this APSA register have been sponsored by members of FSPA (Federation of Sports and Play Association); have at least 2 years experience of running their own agency, in most cases considerably more, and have agreed to work to the APSA Code of Conduct.
- The principal only pays on results - no sales, no commission. Consequently agents are a very cost effective and efficient way to run a sales force. Whilst this applies to the employment of all agents it is particularly relevant to the employment of APSA members.
- Members have a professional, diligent and hardworking approach to selling.
- Members are well established, with comprehensive retail connections.
- Members have a detailed knowledge of the sports industry.
- Members have an individual history of all retail accounts in their set territories in respect to payment records, standards of performance in relation to the ability to work with suppliers and degree of co-operation in relation to adherence of companies’ terms. This provides an accurate overall assessment of their potential.
- Members are equipped with the skills to develop long term business, both with new and existing accounts without jeopardising brand development and understand the need to do so.
- Members recognise the need to be accountable to their principals, offering a professional level of communication.
- Because of their experience members have the ability to offer invaluable, independent and objective advice to principals both in respect of the market and concerning specific products.
- Members are self-motivated, have drive, enthusiasm and the necessary experience to succeed in a highly competitive environment.
Federation House, Stoneleigh Park
Warwickshire CV8 2RF
Tel: +44 (0)24 7641 4999
Fax: +44 (0)24 7641 4990